Conditions of Web Site Use
By accessing this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
Terms and Conditions:
- THE SONGWRITER, LLC neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with THE SONGWRITER, LLC.
- While THE SONGWRITER, LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in this site, THE SONGWRITER, LLC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. THE SONGWRITER, LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
- Any communication or material transmitted to this site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments or suggestions will be treated as confidential but non-proprietary.
- Neither THE SONGWRITER, LLC nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE SONGWRITER, LLC assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of this site or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images from this site.
- THE SONGWRITER, LLC has not reviewed all of each site linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site.
Copyright © 2006 THE SONGWRITER, LLC.
All rights reserved.